Smartmoney.co Wealth Advisory Services PrivateLimited (Kubot.in) discloses to the client / prospective client as follows:
- Smartmoney.co Wealth Advisory Services Private Limited (CIN: U74999KA2017FTC104933) ("Kubot.in") is registered with the Association of Mutual Funds in India as a Mutual Fund Distributor (ARN: 126924). The advisory services offered by Kubot.in as a Mutual Fund Distributor is limited to recommending appropriate mutual fund schemes to its clients.
- It may be noted that Kubot.in earns commission from the issuer of mutual fund units for distribution of their units to our respective clients. The nature and quantum of commission varies from scheme to scheme and hence the NAVs of such units will be impacted to that extent.
- Kubot.in does not promote investment the units of any particular mutual fund, but the recommendations/advisory services for investment in the units of any particular scheme is based on the risk appetite, investment goals and other factors disclosed by the client/prospective client to Kubot.in. In case the client / prospective client chooses to avail of the advisory services of Kubot.in as a mutual fund distributor, the client / prospective client shall do the same at his own volition and free will only.
I have read and understood the disclosure.
As a client to whom Kubot.in is offering Mutual Fund Distribution Services,
- I understand that Kubot.in would help me, maintain asset allocation in link with risk profile.
- I will not dispute and/ or hold the Kubot.in responsible for any loss, notional or otherwise, incurred because of suggested investment and withdrawal amounts in different mutual fund schemes. I also understand that the Kubot.in would do this on a best effort basis.
- That in the event the information and/or any part of it is/are found to be false / untrue/ misleading, l will be liable for the consequences arising there from.
- I hereby authorise the Fund, AMC and its Agents to disclose my / our details including investment details to my / our bank(s) /Fund's bank(s) and / or Distributor/ Broker/ Investment Advisor and to verify my / our bank details provided by me / us, or to disclose to such service providers as deemed necessary for conduct of business.
- I confirm that l do not have any existing Micro SIP / Investments which together with the current application will result in aggregate investments exceeding Rs. 50,000/- in a financial year or a rolling period of one year (Applicable for PAN exempt category of investors).
- I confirm that the amount invested by me in any Mutual Fund Scheme(s) is obtained through legitimate sources only and is not for the purpose of contravention and/or evasion of any act, rules, regulations, notifications or directions issued by any regulatory authority in India.
- I confirm that the information given in / with this application form is true and correct and further agree to furnish such other further/additional information as may be required by the asset management company (AMC / Fund) and undertake to inform the AMC / Fund/ Registrars and Transfer Agent (RTA) in writing about any change in the information furnished from time to time.
- I confirm that details provided by me are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- I am not prohibited from accessing capital markets under any order/judgment etc, of any regulator/court including SEBI.
- I acknowledge that under certain circumstances my redemption order may fail or be partially fulfilled. I understand that after my withdrawal request is processed by Kubot.in the money may take up to I (one) business day (for debt funds) and 3 (three) business days (for equity funds) to be credited to my bank account.
- I confirm that the bank account details displayed at the time of redemption request are correct and I am the primary account holder of the bank account displayed. I authorize AMC/Fund to use this bank account to redeem my amount. I understand that there may be early exit charges as per SID / SAI of the scheme(s) chosen on the platform.
DISCLAIMER IN RESPECT OF ADVISORY
Users of this Application are advised to seek independent professional advice and arrive at an informed investment decision before making any investments in units of Mutual Funds. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing.
DISCLAIMERS IN RESPECT OF JURISDICTION
This Application, its terms and conditions and all transactions entered into or through this Application and the relationship between you and Kubot.in shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India.
Kubot.in accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than that of India. The possession, circulation and/or distribution of this brochure may be restricted or regulated in certain jurisdictions by appropriate laws. No action has been or will be taken by Kubot.in in any jurisdiction (other than India), where any action for such purpose(s) is required. Accordingly, this brochure shall not be possessed, circulated and/or distributed in any such country or jurisdiction unless such action is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of such country or jurisdiction.
Investment in all securities including units of Mutual Funds is subject to market risks. There are no assurances or guarantees that the objectives of any of investment in securities will be achieved. The investments referred to by Kubot.in may not be suitable to all categories of investors. The net asset valuesof the units of Mutual Funds recommended by Kubot.in may be adversely affected by the performance or otherwise of the respective issuer fund house, changes in the market conditions, micro and macro factors and forces affecting capital markets like interest rate risk, credit risk, liquidity risk and reinvestment risk. Derivative products forming part of the portfolio of any Mutual Fund Scheme may also be affected by various risks including but not limited to market risk, valuation risk, liquidity risk and various other risks. Besides the price of the underlying asset, volatility, tenor and interest rates may affect the pricing / net asset value of the units.
Kubot.in is the owner of all intellectual properties of this Application including but not limited to any text, images, illustrators audit and video. This Application, its name and contents shall be read by those persons to who are authorised to use the same. No reprinting, reproduction, replication, copying, or distribution of this Application in any manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, is permitted without the prior express written consent of Kubot.in.
You acknowledge and agree that Kubot.in may, without notice, suspend or terminate your ID, password or account or deny you access to all or part of the Application without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that Kubot.in in its sole discretion believes violate any of the Terms and Conditions, violate the rights of Kubot.in, or is otherwise inappropriate for continued access, or IF Kubot.in learns of your death, bankruptcy or lack of legal capacity or of circumstances which impact your credit worthiness (which shall be determined at the sole discretion of Kubot.in) or for any other reason which Kubot.in thinks fit and proper. You acknowledge and agree that Kubot.in may in its sole discretion deny you access through Kubot.in to any materials stored.
These disclaimers, risks and other disclosures for part of the Application and need to be read and understood before using this Application. Usage of the Application makes it explicit that the user has read and understood the entire disclaimers, risks and other disclosures.